Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Jingle Jangle Jukebox vol 1: Halloween on Christmas




Since 2016 I've been making annual Halloween and Christmas mix tapes. I first got the idea to do this from some site called "Unwinnable.com" that used to do the same thing. Back in October I wanted to share my Halloween mixtapes with you and give my thoughts on the tracklist and shit like that but life got in the way so instead I'll share my Christmas mixes with you.

The thing both my 2016 Halloween and X-Mas mixtapes have that makes them stand apart from the ones that come after it is that I've been tweaking them for years before finally refining them in 2019. The Halloween one I remade outright but this one I just kept shuffling the original tracklist around and adding/subtracting other songs to make it longer. This is the final version of Halloween on Christmas. If the title's in green that means it was on the first version of this back in 2016.


Tracklist:

Intro: Silent Night Deadly Night tv spot

Track 1: All I Want For Christmas is Halloween by Happy Fangs

Track 2: Monster's Holiday by Bobby "Boris" Pickett

Track 3: Here Comes Krampus by Gary Roadarmel

Track 4: 12 Days of Cryptmas by The Cryptkeeper

Track 5: X-Massacre by Irving Force

Track 6: What's This? by Pellek

Track 7: Christmas with the Devil by Spinal Tap

Track 8: Halloween on X-mas by the Coffin Caddies

Track 9: There Ain't No Sanity Clause by the Damned

Track 10: Santa Claws is Coming To Town by Alice Cooper/Billy Sheehan/John 5/Vinny Appice

Interlude: Excerpt from Silent Night Deadly Night

Track 11: Silent Night Deadly Night by the White Coffin Terror

Track 12: Hail Santa by Wagoner Bros.

Track 13: Jingle Hell by Christopher Lee

Track 14: The Gremlin Rag by Jerry Goldsmith

Track 15: Red Water (Christmas Mourning) by Type O Negative

Track 16: Making Christmas by Rise Against

Track 17: Black X-mas by Venom

Track 18: Christmas by King Diamond

Track 19: Buried for Christmas by Wednesday 13

Track 20: Merry Creepmas by Sam Haynes

Track 21: Christmas Evil by The Krypt-Keeper 5

Track 22: New Year's Evil by Shadow


Outro: Silent Night Deadly Night 2 tv spot

No comments:

Post a Comment