Followers

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

A quick and spooky update

My readers (all 1 of you) would have been wondering why it's been months since I've written anything on here if I didn't take incredibly long hiatuses all the time. For once I actually had a good reason: my computer crapped out and I had to get a new one.


My original plans for this blog's 2019 October celebration was to watch at least 1 horror movie a day for the whole month and write a short review at the end of each week of what horror movies I watched and what my thoughts on them were. Obviously that's not going to happen but I am still doing the 31 Days of Halloween movie challenge. On Halloween I'll provide a list of all the movies I watched and whether I thought they were a trick, a treat or an almond joy (i.e. just ok).

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment